Student and Academic Affairs
Mag.art. Bernhard Kernegger
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
During the summer holidays closed on these Fridays:
27 July, 03 August, 10 August, 17 August 2018
The Office of Student and Academic Affairs and the Grants Department provides information about study programmes at the Angewandte, and supports applicants and students in all study-related issues, from admission through to graduation.
Its areas of activity and services include:
- Advising applicants about current study programmes, admission requirements and tuition fees,
- First admission and extension applications,
- Keeping records of examination results, lectures and curricula,
- Checking fulfillment of entry prerequisites for final examinations,
- Processing applications for performance and promotion scholarships.
Documents for students can be handed out to third persons only by presentation of an authorisation! The first-time admission must be done in person.
Graduation certificates cannot be delivered by post!